Sunday, September 27, 2015

Look what happens when I stay home:)

I was home all week except Friday when the girls and I went to Round Rock to the quilt show. Beautiful quilts but just not a big enough venue to display them and have vendors:(  We have been 3 times hoping it would change but it still hasn't. Don't think we will go again unless it is changed.

Okay now to see what I did get done all week:)

Oh and I don't know if you know but if you click on the picture it will take you to a bigger picture:) For some reason I thought everyone knew that??

First is Carola's son's t shirt quilt.

He is in the Air Force now:)

Turned out really nice:)

Another Carola masterpiece:)

She saw the picture of the happy couple and decided to make it:)

I did feathers on both sides:)

Fun backing!

Kathi D made this one... her biggest for the Fair and Rodeo.

Had fun quilting it!

It used a jelly roll:)

I quilted everywhere except the black leading areas. They really popped!

Sue made this with fabrics her granddaughter picked.

She just wanted loops in pink.

Sweet backing!

Elaine made... okay cut 3 Halloween panels and I quilted them.

Just loops all over. She will mail out after getting them bound:)

Finished the November Bertie:) I also have the hanger so will try and remember to post a picture of October hanging.

Brenda had this Turning Twenty done for awhile:)

Love the blues and yellows together! Just looped and finished for her.

Monica dropped off the Officer's Wives Raffle quilt so figured I would get it quilted up right away:)

All the gals made one block and Megan put it all together.

This is the first Patriotic one. They usually do a Christmas themed quilt. They sell tickets and giveaway at their Bazaar in November.

The back.

I am home most of the coming week so hoping to make another dent in the pile:) Of course when one goes out more come in:) I do like that!!!!


The weather has been absolutely lovely!!!! The windows are open most of the day and all the kitties are loving the "live" tv shows:)

Have an amazing week!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...