Sunday, September 6, 2015

I hate ragweed!!!!!

Well by the title you know I am having allergy problems this week:( ugh!!!! It went from Chenopods to Ragweed and high numbers at that:( So I am taking allergy meds every 3 hours. After 3 days of blah I am starting to perk up! I guess the old body is getting used to the ragweed? Well as long as I can get back to quilting soon I will be happy!!!

Didn't get much done this week but here is what I did.....

I forgot to post these BOM from last week... I think there are only 2 more months to go:)

Also finished this wall hanging.


Ok now to quilting from this week.....

I had started this one and finally finished this week... remember I needed a new foot and thread guide? This is the back.....

And here is the beautiful front of Erlene's Nines and Vines quilt.

She always lets me play so I had some fun!



This is Dolly's daughter's ranch name.... Diamond L.

She did a great job designing it with the twister pattern!

I just looped it as she wanted something very simple.

This is on the frame now... once the head fog clears I will be back at it....

 The hexie rows are all made now I am hand sewing them all together. Not sure if I want to hand quilt or long arm it yet?
This is a birthday gift for a special friend:)

Yes that is chalkboard fabric. Not hard to sew just have to remember to use a walking foot:)

Have an awesome week!!!!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...