Sunday, January 17, 2016

Still January:)

Hi All:)
Seems like this is a long month already! So many things going on!
I got some quilting in this week and also some Cedar Fever:( Changed up the meds and so much better:)

First up in Gayle's Wildlife quilt.

She just wanted stippling:)

Love the backing fabric!!!!


Rosanne's Rose quilt.


She wanted the open squares with something pretty and plain quilting on the flower blocks.
I did my circle feathers and then outlined the flowers and added swirls in the floral squares. I also outlined the flowers in the border.
You can see some of it on the back:)


Another from Gayle.

Love blue and yellow together! She just wanted loops:)

Sweet!!!

Rail fence from Gayle.

I just stippled it all over.

Great lap quilt!

February Bertie all done:)

My Tula Pink Petals quilt blocks ready to be sewed together:)

This is my first Lucy Boston cross. Am using my civil war reproductions up.

Here is the back... you can see my papers and the basting stitches. Took me all day to sew the pieces together! Only 19 more:) ha ha!!!

Have my first call for Bianca tomorrow in Austin so that will be the day! I took her to Bee Friday.... way too heavy for that again! Think after she is done with her classes she will be like the fur babies... only going to the Dr once a year:)

Have a great week!!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...