Sunday, February 7, 2016

First week of February is gone already....

Hi Ya'll,

Another week has quickly gone by!
I had class in Austin at Sew Much More with Bianca. Only 1 more class and it will be embroidery... not the basics she said since we all know them:) Learned a lot of stuff about my stitches and making patterns from them... will I remember? Probably not but I can always look online:)

Tuesday was lunch and errands. Wednesday was an allergy day:( Thursday was more errands... bought a recommended Texas Cedar Allergy remedy and started it right after I got home. Really works!!! Take 15 drops 3x a day and then yesterday started it 2x a day. Feel great!!! Started hubby yesterday... also a success:) Found it in the healthy aisle at HEB. They also have weeds and trees so when Ragweed, cottonwood and Chenopods come into season I will getting some:)

Started quilting Thursday, more on Friday and then finished yesterday. Have another loaded for Monday:)

Madonna made this beautiful Peacock panel quilt.

She always lets me play. Mentioned she might put it in the Killeen Show so made is special purty:)

Lots of following the designs in the fabric and of course elegant feathers...

There are half regular feathers in the black with the gold strip acting as the spine.

Don't know if you can really see it.....

Beautiful and elegant backing fabric also:)

I stopped by a new to me quilt shop after class The Cloth Pocket. Saw them at the Waco Shop Hop and since they were just 5 minutes down the road... why not? I was looking for Tula Pink for the border and backing of the Tula  Petals quilt I am still working on. Sweet little shop, friendly young gals, they understand sewing more then quilting but are learning, have lots of modern fabrics, and yes I found the Tula and a few more pieces from the Cat Lady line that had just come in.


The Tula is on the right:) Yes purple:)

They gave me a magnet and then I told them I would tell the Bee gals and she gave me more magnets to hand out:) If you get a chance check them out!

We Spring cleaned the Dining room and Kitchen yesterday and our little vacuum finally gave it up. The poor thing has so much duct tape on her. She worked so well on the floors... we have a really strong one for the carpeted area..... new one will be here Wednesday:)
Then went into studio and my little portable heater died:( New one will be here tomorrow. Bob loves laying in front of it:)

Hope everyone has a purrrfectic week!










No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...