Sunday, March 6, 2016

March came in like a lion!

The wind!!!! It has been pretty windy everyday so far. Tomorrow we get rain with it:) We do need the rain! Suppose to have chances everyday:) yea!!!! I am especially happy since I am home yet again everyday but 1:) Love weeks like this!!!! Now the following week will be a different story for sure!!!

Lots of sickies around so am glad I am not out among them! I am still taking the area specific allergy drops and they are working grand! Even with cedar/juniper still high add Oak and Hackberry.... highest count is today and yet I am functioning as a normal? adult:)

I got a lot of quilting done this week:)

Margaret brought me this adorable puppy quilt:)

Amazing what you can do with strips of fabric:) I just loop meandered all over it:)

I used brown thread on the back and a brown teal variegated fro the front.

Diane gave me one of my favorite quilts to quilt for her.

This is the 3rd one I have quilted with the first being mine:)

I think I get better each time:) Well of course I earn more designs all the time:)

Nice white backing to show off the quilting!

Gayle made this Christmas quilt. It is square so could be a table topper:)

Love the border fabric!

Just loops with red/green variegated thread.

Linda had given me these 6 Project Linus quilts last year some time... got tired of seeing them in a bag so got them all done:)

While I was at it I also did Pat's 2:)

I also quilted 2 of mine that I really don't care for and will bind and give as Chemo quilts... will take pics after they are complete:)

My BOM are done:) One only took 4 times to get one of them right? Must of been a brain fart or something???

Cleaned the shed and the 2 closets in the living room:)  Almost done with Spring cleaning:) I know I will find something else to purge soon:) ha ha!!!

Remember Easter is early this year... that's why I was in the shed and just kept going:)

This is just too good not to pass on.... enjoy!


Have a sew terrific week!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...