Sunday, April 3, 2016

April has arrived!!!

Hi All!
Hope everyone had a productive week:) I did not..... well I did but not as much as usual.

Monday had a memorial of a BFF'S hubby to attend. Had lunch afterwards with Bee members and hubby so it was after 2 when I finally got home.... not much happening then!

Tuesday and Wednesday I quilted. Thursday errands all day. Friday we were suppose to go to San Saba show but horrible rain and dropping temps made me cancel that trip. Since my mind set was not on quilting I sewed for me:)

Saturday evening went to an absolutely awesome concert with Hollyn, Building 429, Britt Nicole, Capital Kings, Colton Dixon, Finding Favour and Toby Mac. So inspiring and uplifting!

Then today hubby and I headed out in the truck to see bluebonnets!!! Went to Lampassas to Burnet to Llano to Fredricksburg to Johnson City to Marble Falls to Burnet to home:) Lovely drive! we saw the most beautiful bluebonnets and Indian blankets from Burnet to Llano! SO worth the drive. Didn't get any pictures as the good spots were all in a dangerous place for us to be:( Never the less we will have the pictures in our minds for a long time!!!

Well here are pictures of things I did get done:)

I got another Lucy Boston's Crosses done:)

Roseanne let me quilt this one for her and all she said to have angles on it.

She loved it!!! All ruler work:)

Back looks good too!

Another Lucy Boston block:) Only 14 more to go:)

Finished Gemma:) Finally just out her on Dazi and quilted her:) Love how she turned out. Already have Jax's picture ready to start:)

Bob posing:)

Wait what's over here????

2 more Bertie's all finished! Just 1 more to do some hand sewing on and all will be done:) yea!!!

Hope you have a great week and get lot's done! I hope I do also!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...