Sunday, September 25, 2016

Suppose to feel like Fall tomorrow:)

Or at least that's what they say on tv:) Low 80's as high and even a 59 as a low:) yea!!!! Am hoping to get back to walking this week.... need to get ready for Houston:)

Was home most of the week so got lots done:) yea!!!

Gayle made this Moda Shuffle quilt with all the leftovers from the snowman BOM she had at her shop a few years ago.

Had fun trying new things:)


She even pieced the backing:) Love the way the red thread looks on the back!

Gayle also made this Fall Leaves quilt. She has been finishing up UFO's.

Just a meander with variegated thread.

Great backing!

Patricia sent me this lovely baby quilt and wanted loops and stars on it.

I quilted them in a light grey.

Would love some of that backing fabric in my stash!!!

She also sent me this table topper.

The circles are hand appliqued and the blocks are like a stack and whack but only using 4 pieces if fabric.

Definitely a red and white quilt! I have one more of hers to quilt:)

Pat made 2 chemo quilts.

They are pretty similar so only posted the one.

Just loops on these 2:)

Here are the 5 PL's I had made and quilted this weekend. Hubby helped by learning how to pin to leaders so I could quilt. He is thinking of quilting after he retires.... loops and stipple but I am great with that! He can do all the Pl's and Chemo quilts! We have a few years before we need to purchase some type of quilter for him.

My chemo quilt all done:)

Love this backing fabric!!!

My daughter posted this on my FB page this week:) TOO cute!!!!

MIL is enjoying her trip to Florida. And we are enjoying our time together:)
Am home a lot this week so plan to get a lot done again:)

Hope you get a few UFO's done this week!!! I also realized Christmas is fast approaching so have begun sewing for that:) I know where is the time????

Hugs to all!!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...