Sunday, April 9, 2017

April is here with it's showers:)

We are to get a bunch of rain this week:) Which is good since everything is mowed and I have a new rain gauge:)

I worked on one quilt all week and I still need another day or 2 before it is done.
But I got a few of my projects worked on... mostly handwork:)




This is a wool cat kit I had bought at Houston:) TOO cute!!!

Here is a glimpse of the quilt I am working on..... yes VERY custom!!!

Okay so Pat says they only let me out of the asylum to go to Dallas with her:) haha!!! These are the cornerstones for the Lucy Boston Crosses quilt.

The fussy cat squares are an inch in size... my finger is big compared to it:) Just a few more elongated hexies in the muslin and I should be able to start stitching it together.. of course have none of the border pieces made yet.

A new project I have started... it is a map of the US for my grand daughter for Christmas. All the states are fused and cut... not one fabric has been used twice and there are still tons of scraps:) I just need background fabric and I can start putting it together:)

Not home much this week.... Lunch bunch, errand day and Bee.
Have a sewtastic week!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...