Sunday, April 23, 2017

Busy Busy week!!!

Hubby had the whole weekend off of MIL duty so we headed out yesterday to the big town of Cedar Park, Round Rock and Buda:)
I will show you the goodies at the end:) Lots of fun!!!
So since I was home most of the week I got a lot done!!!!

Here are the rows for Hubby's quilt that I have been working on at Bee every time. Need to sew them together, add borders and then figure out a back. Might get them all sewn this coming Bee?

This is Jean's quilt for her other grand son.

It's Hugs and Kisses. I think by using the variegated blue thread it looks more computerish?

Solid back really shows off the quilting!

This is Elaine's gran daughters quilt... it's the first she has made all by herself:)

I jazzed it up with the fun quilting!

I wanted the unquilted strips to pop like they were on top.

Margaret had me quilt this USA map for a teacher friend of her daughters. 

I pretty much outlined all the states and played a bit in the ocean:)

Elaine again:) This is an adorable Bambi panel baby quilt for a friend.

Bambi and the butterfly got outlined and then all the pink was quilted.

Lots of curlz everywhere else... love the Thumper fabric!

Okay my haul from yesterday:
The cream and red is for the back of Lucy Boston, the wild is for my Sweet Tooth BOM back, the states fabric is for the USA map quilt back, and the black with all the wild dots is for the alphabet quilt sashing, borders and backing:)

What fun it was to shop for them!!!
We also went to IKEA for another sewing chair and cart... love those carts!!!

Busy week next week as I am home only 2 days:( Yes I already have a quilt loaded and am hoping to get it done next week!

Have a super sewing week!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...