Sunday, April 30, 2017

Almost May already!

Hi All:)

It was a busy week here at Lou's Quilt'n Corner!!!


I got my May Wool BOM finished after I wrote last weekend blog:) Too cute!

Martha S made this beautiful Judy Niemeyer quilt.

I love quilting feathers and this was the perfect quilt for it! The points look as if they are 3D.

Her backing is perfect!

Dot made this sweet Cat quilt for her Kayla.

Such an old time look with the old...um antique calicoes:)

She pieced the back with left overs.

This is Dot's Project Linus quilt

Love the backing!

Here is Lucy Boston with 2 rows of those little one inch fussy cut flowers sewn on...only 3 more to go:)

More alphabets emb for Marie's quilt.

This is the one I have been working on at my Bee for the last few months. It is now officially a quilt top:)

Need to figure out the backing but know I am using red thread for the quilting!

Here are all the leftovers from the strip sets.... I am making blocks and then will figure out what to do with them. They will either go on the back or make a chemo quilt. Too many decisions!

We had a cold front come through that sparked snow in the panhandle and severe tornadoes in the Canton/ Mineola area:( We were lucky and had a cap on top of us so we only got the temp drop.... muggy and 85 to windy and cold at 51 this morning:( It will warm up again this week until we get another cold front on Wed.... if you don't like the weather just wait a day and it will change:)

Home most of the week so will bet a lot done:) haha!!!

Have a terrific week!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...