Sunday, October 22, 2017

Another cool front and we got rain:)

The front came through early this morning and we got an inch of rain:) Wash those pollens!!!

Have had the AC off most of the week with the windows open:) Yes pollen but live tv for kitties:) They just LOVE it!!!

Talking about Kitties... Buster is home:) The pound called me Monday morning and they had him. They had picked him up at Whataburger ... over 2.5 miles from the house???? We really think someone picked him up and took him. Hubby bailed him out:) There was a kid walking down the cement drainage ditch behind our house and Buster starting freaking out trying to find a place to hid:( Poor dude!!! He is staying ion the backyard all the time now:)

I got some quilting done even though I had one day less due to Hubby taking Monday off... yes he did have a great time at the NHRA drag races in Ennis:)

Here is what I got done:)


Ruth Ellen made this amazing quilt! The 3D effect is just something else!!!

She wanted lines on the bow... I kept the middle of the knot unquilted so it popped:)

Lots and lots of curlz!!!!

Margaret made this quilt with her scraps:)

Couldn't just do something simple all over so the ruler went to work:)

Love how it turned out!!!

Nancy made this log cabin for her Mom for Christmas:)

I did the Featherization panto all over in a cream thread:)

Love how it turned out!!!

I finished up the PL I was working on:) Just needs a back and finishing:)

Another Bee block embroidered.... thought I would never get done with all those hexies:)

Round 2 on Rosette #2... Round 3 is in the works:) Yes this one will be pinks:) 

I ordered a Jen Kingwell book and pattern... I really need more things to do:) haha!!!

More up and down weather this week and I am home 3 days so more quilting to be done:)

Thank you for all the prayers and emails about Buster:) It helped:)
Have an awesome week!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...