Sunday, October 29, 2017

BRRRR!!!!

I am not a big fan of 30 degree drops in temp! It was a lovely 85 on Thursday and then bam! 50 on Friday:( We had a light frost last night... Buster did decide to come in Friday night and had been in until I out him out for the afternoon today:) The sun is really nice for them to bask in! Bob is in the other chair:)

Busy quilting week:) Down to 10 to get done by Christmas:) That is doable!
On with the pics!

This is Dot's Ornament quilt:)

I have quilted one before but for Martha:)

Turned out so good! And it's fun to have to figure out what to quilt as you roll the quilt along:) Never a dull moment!

Love the way it turned out!

I have another Christmas one on the frame but am only halfway done with it so you will have to wait until next time to see it:)

2 more Bee blocks finished:)

Had Bee on Friday so I am now up to 30 blocks finished... only and I am saying that with sarcasm...50 more to go!

#2 Spargo bird is all done also:)
#3 will be done when I can figure out how to do the Buillion knot again:) Funny how you can forget things so quickly!!

Suppose to have a warm up and then another cool down this week... we fired up the heater and it still works but need to get the whole unit replaced before the year is over! It is probably 30 years or more old now... I know we have truly been lucky!I just hate to make the call but will and soon!

All the furbabies are doing well and so am I:)
Have a rgeat week!







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...