Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Fall Ya'll:)

We are having somewhat cooler temps... of course low 90's and upper 80's but still cooler esp in the mornings:) And the leaves are changing colors and falling off:) YEA!!! This is my favorite time of the year!!!

I am better this week... thank you to all of you wonderful friends that emailed me:) I felt the love and virtual hugs:) I watched  a ministers sermon that my second cousin posted on FB and came away with "the Gift is in the Grind":) In other words you have to put a bow on everything that is a grind... family, work ,commute, work associates... whatever you say... oh no she/he/it comes....Just think of it all as a gift that is part of the everyday grind. Seemed to help me in my mind set:) (if you google that you will find the sermon)

So my gift this week was to finish one awesome applique quilt and am almost finished with the next one:) I also had a great lunch with friends! Always so uplifting to laugh and hug friends!!!

Ok on with the show....

This quilt is from a new CA customer Judy. She and Marlene each made one... Marlene's is on  the frame.

Lots of outlining, swirls and then added features:)

Lots of fun!!!

Here is the backing... you actually see more of the quilting then of the backing fabric:) So I guess reversible? haha!!!

Rosette 1 of my Millie is all done:) yea!!!! 

I forgot to post a pic of my xstitch Cross all framed... so here she is!!! She is hanging by my clock and other crosses in the living room. Love how he framed and matted it!

These are my Bee embroidery blocks I am working on....it was a free pattern a few years back from Moda. I think there are 20 in all.... no hurry just something to do in between Millie and Sue Spargo Birds. I am almost finished with bird #2 just come picoke stitches on the beak and head feathers:)
Am definitely having fun with all 3 projects!

Hope ya'll have  a great week!
Sending everyone a great big hug:)






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...