Sunday, March 3, 2019

Calendar says Spring is close.....but it is lying!!!!

 Hi All:)

Yes the calendar is wrong!!!! The trees and flowers have started to peek out but dang it another cold front is heading our way:( 24 tomorrow night and only up to 35:( UGH!!!!! And it has been dreary and rainy all week:(

The weather has been so miserable we didn't go to the Texas Stars  hockey game in Cedar Park last night. We take a lot of back roads and with the rain and fog there was no way we were going to attempt it:( So we watched  the Dallas Stars game on TV.... both teams did win:)

No tile guys showed up this week:( I am about at the point that it will never be finished:(

I did get some things done this week since I was home for most of it:)

I made another Minkee/cuddle and flannel Project Linus quilt:)

SO cute!!! I have another cut and ready to go.....

Finished up my Days of the Week Butterfly kitchen towels... they are being used:)


I have more towels about ready for embroidery... I need a cat set:) LOL!!!

Janice made this beautiful Bear quilt.

I custom quilted it... love how the tree came out!

And that cork look fabric is something else!!!

Here is the back... lots of filler around those bears!

Martha made this spring like Bargello quilt. Sure was nice to quilt on a dreary day!

I did a Featherization pantograph all over it in a light teal thread.

And it is reversible:) LOL!

I bought 2 of these Hyacinth plants last week and gave one to a good friend:) Mine is already starting to bloom:) Beautiful!!!!!

Just love having the pop of color against the gray skies!




So I got the pictures from my class downloaded finally....







It was a ton of fun and we should make it a monthly meeting:) LOL!!! They know they can call anytime:)

So home most of the week and have a quilt loaded for tomorrow and have Bee Friday:) 

SO everyone please stay warm and sew sew sew!!!!











No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...