Sunday, March 24, 2019

Spring has Sprung:)

Hi All,

GREAT news!!!! Dazi is to arrive back tomorrow:)  Hubby and I will set her up that night and I should be back quilting Tuesday:) WHOOOO!!!! I am ready!

Quiet week around here... got a table runner and a set of potholders made:) And I started a new quilt:) I know:)

We also hung the new blinds it the living room yesterday so the living room is finally complete:) Hubby has everything he wants out of the MIL garage so now son gets to go through it. We still have the shed to clear out. Have a mtg with lawyer in a week to probate the will and then we will get the house on the market. The neighbor lady is taking about 1/2 of the furniture:) Will call Goodwill after that and the rest goes on the curb. Getting close:)

Here are the pictures:

Table Runner from a Connecting Threads pattern and my fabrics:)

Forgot how long it takes to machine blanket stitch! Used Bianca .... Bernina 880... to quilt it. Looks great on the dining room table:)

Have been looking for new potholders but haven't found anything I liked so made my own:)

My new quilt project:) The fabrics I am using are all scraps from the Steampunk quilt I made last year and the backgrounds are from a Zen Chic bundle I got last year... time to use it after all the petting I did:) The trunks to the trees are all appliqued on afterward.. will see how that goes!

I am taking a Bonnie Hunter Class in April and have all my fabrics cut and ready to go:) I am also taking a Shannon Brinkley class and need to get that together;) Staying busy for sure!!!

Have a great week and enjoy the awesome weather!!!!
Get some sewing done:)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I've been following your website for some time now and
finally got the courage to go ahead and give you
a shout out from Humble Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...