Sunday, March 17, 2019

No quilting this week:(

Yes Dazi was shipped off to be repaired on Wednesday. We tried again on Monday to repair her and then packed her up on Tuesday... takes both of us to get her off the frame. She is to arrive in Hiawatha Iowa on Monday:)

Of course I found quite a bit of things to do to keep me out of trouble:)

Since I bought new bobbin thread for Bianca she has been a happy girl which also makes me happy!
I now have 2 new sets of kitchen towels:) I made these towels from hucking fabric I have had for years on a bolt.

These Christmas Kitties were stitched on IKEA towels... not great quality but good towels!

I made these 2 boxes for the girls for their upcoming birthdays. They are Altoid boxes.

With Kitties:) They can take out and play with them:)

Poor frame is all lonely without Dazi:(

One chemo top finished.

Last 2 blocks sewed up.

Second Chemo top done:)

Also got my BOM made:)

Hope to get a few more UFO's done/going this week along with Guild meeting and Bee:) The week will fly by!!!

We did a quick run to Austin yesterday to pu a machine from the spa and sold more books and albums to Half Price books. We are definitely clearing out stuff! 
Today we hung up the new blinds in the dining room and also cleaned out our shed:) We had bought a shelf a few months ago but it has either been raining or too cold to build it...all done today:) Also threw away a bunch of stuff and it all looks so nice and clean! We had to make room for the lawn care stuff that will be moved over after MIL house sells.
So that leaves a bit to do in the house and still the garage which Hubby will work on next weekend as we are to get rain most of the weekend.
Have an awesome week!!!







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...