Sunday, October 6, 2019

Patiently waiting...

Okay maybe not! There is suppose to be a cool front coming in tonight:) I am SO SO SO hoping it does!!! I am ready for cooler activities and cooking!
I was home almost 3 full days and got a few things finished:)

This is Linda's first large quilt.
 I quilted it and did the binding:0 for her birthday gift:)

I used a computerized feather design.

It really turned out lovely!

She showed it off at her Birthday party yesterday in Giddings.

Mary's MIL made these and her SIL  found them and they finished putting it all together.

The background fabric is really rough and I am pretty sure it and the baskets are original 30's era fabrics:) The sashings and backing are reproduction fabrics but look great with the old!

Lots of cross hatching behind the baskets.


Shannon made this quilt and just wanted it stippled all over.

Love the color combination!

And that pretty backing fabric!

Also had Bee this week and am still working on my Bonnie Hunter Emerald City quilt.
Still have lots of string piecing to do.

This is where I was today...The Sewing Basket in Salado attending a dyeing class. We had a lot of fun and made some messes:) LOL!!! I will take each out in the next day or 2 and rinse, dry and set the dyes. You will see them next post!

Seems as if I was on the go a lot!!! Well next week more go is in store for me:) LOL!!!
Have a great week and hopefully cool!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...