Sunday, October 13, 2019

It Happened!!!

The cold front actually showed up:) YEA!!! Of course it was lovely at first and then I was cold:) Actually had to wear a jacket on Friday as the temp kept dropping:( At least the AC and fans are getting much needed break! Will warm up a bit and then another front is coming...it is the yoyo part of our year...wait that is almost all year except summer:)

So got some quilting done, had lunch bunch, errands, and on Friday hubby had to go to Georgetown for another dermatology surgery, hopefully last big one...we were still there for 3 1/2 hours:( Then to Catfish Parlour for lunch and Poppy's for a look around:)

Last night we went to Goldthwaite to my Cousin's annual Halloween party:) We haven't been able to go the last few years because something was always already planned:( Had a great time and saw a lot of family I haven't seen in many years.
Here we are all dressed up:
Yes I made the Cousin It costume and Hubby is Woody:) Already planning for next year:)

So here are more pictures:
Margaret made this quick quilt.

love the fabric!

Just red loops all over:)

My LaPassion is coming along:) Just 2 more rounds and I will stop for the year and then hopefully finish next year:)

Here are all my fabrics we dyed in class last weekend, They have been rinsed, dried, washed with Retayne, and then dried in dryer. Think I will have to do this again:)

This is what will be loaded today to start tomorrow:)

Have an awesome week!!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...