Sunday, October 27, 2019

Last week of Oct:)

Hi All,

So this week was a bit off...Hubby was on vacation and I cooked and took food out to my parents house Monday-Thursday night.

My Dad is doing very well:) He was well enough to drive by Friday so they went back to their routine and us to ours:)

Monday I quilted and Hubby went to storage places...he is looking for a place to store his 56 Chevy after all the repairs are made...hopefully by Dec:) Of course everything is full but he is on call list for the 2 he likes...hope he gets one by then!

Tuesday more quilting and he went to visit his car:) She is in Temple.

Wednesday more quilting but the computer is not doing what it is suppose to:( UGH! Wrote an email to Missy and all the QM people are in Houston for Market so she will talk to them when she goes down...at least I have a few custom I can work on while I wait. The design is crossing itself and is getting smaller and more jumbled as it goes down the quilt. Figured I pushed a wrong button? Will see....

Thursday Hubby was recovering form a stomach virus...he was up almost all night so I didn't get any sleep either. We both vegged in front of TV:) Storm came in that evening and temps dropped from almost 80 to 40's. The wind chill on Friday morning was 31....BBBBBRRRRRR!!!

Friday we ran errands and then stayed warm in front of TV!

Yesterday we watched football:( Longhorns were disappointing! Too cold still outside...the wind was something!

Today we ran to Lowe's to get a storage tub and foam insulation. We built a Feral Cat habitat last year and 2 were taking turns using it so we decided to make another this year...well with 2 more hanging around we made 2 more instead! I still need to get more straw to finish them off but they can use them when the next cold front comes in this week...suppose to be colder:( Make up your mind Mother Nature!

So here are the donation quilts I got done...not happy with the quilting but it is what it is:(

Panel quilt for Project Linus.

Too sweet!

And matching backing fabric:)

Another Project Linus Panel.

Sweet!

Plain backing.

BOM I made from a kit I didn't like anymore.

Chemo donation.

Plain muslin backing.
I could point out all the problems but I will spare you:) LOL!

My view from the studio window. 
There are 2 homes behind the grill:) At least I can keep an eye on them:)

Hubby back to work tomorrow. He only has 3 more weeks till he retires:) Then the real fun begins!
Have a great week and Sew more!!!











No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...