Sunday, July 12, 2020

Hot!!!

Hi All,

The temp is 99 but feels like 104. Summer has arrived:(  So I water all the plants every morning now and be sure all the critters... birds, squirrels and stray cats... all have fresh water twice a day... it gets too hot during the day so give them cool water at night again. I think the possums and raccoons also pass through.

Got a massage on Thursday... man did I really need one! My body was really tight. Friday I had a few friends over and we went shopping and out to lunch. Then back to my house for some hand sewing and visiting:) Was SO nice!!!

I did get some quilting done;)

This is what was on the frame last week.

Got it finished this week.

It is Lori Holt's Vintage Christmas made by Jan:)

Lots of ruler and free motion quilting.

There was a puppy block but what no kitty???

Okay she did have a kitty on it:) LOL!

Lots of fun to quilt as each row was another adventure:)

Poinsettia backing fabric.

That was all I got finished but already have a crib size loaded for tomorrow then onward down the list:)
Not too much going on this week just lunch bunch and hopefully a haircut! Starting to look/feel like Cousin It again:) 
Son has been exposed to Covid and will be tested tomorrow... praying he is negative as then he would of exposed the girls, wife and baby on the way:( Not been around us so we are still safe:)

Have an awesome week and stay cool!!!








No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...