Sunday, July 26, 2020

July almost over... yea???

Hi All,

Well with all the Covid the main discussion seems to be public schooling. I bought a cute panel to make the girls masks but my DIL has decided to keep them home and do online learning... can't wait to see how that goes:) Cove starts the 18th and Killeen where they go it starts after Labor Day.
Cove has started UIL practices... yup football, volleyball, track, band. Killeen will not participate in those until after Labor Day. Crazy! Just VERY glad I am not a teacher or a parent that has to decide what to do...though I think I would opt for going to class. These kids have been segregated from other kids long enough! A lot of them need the social skills and won't be getting them at home! Ok off my platform:) LOL!

This was socialization week for me:) Monday and Wednesday I quilted. Tuesday was a couple of hours at a friends helping her navigate her long arm. Thursday was errands and then cards with friends. Friday was hand sewing day with the girls:)

I did not get a quilt done but did get one started and should finish it tomorrow:)
I have all the cat blocks made for the oldest Granddaughter quilt. Youngest has not been shipped yet.

We had rain yesterday due to Hannah. A good downpour:) Hoping we get another today!

What's on the frame....

Cat blocks:)

Mask panel:)

The 2 I made for myself.

Handsome has discovered we moved the hummingbird feeder in front of kitchen window. He is fascinated with the hummers:)

Have an awesome week!
 I am home almost everyday so there will be lots of quilting:)








No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...