Sunday, August 2, 2020

WHOOOO! August is here!

Hi All, 

August has finally arrived. Hoping there is nothing catastrophic this month! We have even had rain this past week. Think it came from Hurricane down by the coast but we are thankful for every drop! Maybe a 1/2 in total.

Had the quilting computer humming most of the week:) So lots to show:) We also ran away to Waco and shopped a bit at Joann's... they had 1/2 of what I was looking for, Cabella's... Hubby has a GC to spend but they didn't have anything he wanted, and World Market... lots of empty shelves:( It was a nice drive and change of scenery! We are hoping to go South in a few weeks to ... yup Cabellea's in Buda:) LOL!

Ok so on with the many pictures:

Shaleem's last custom quilt.

Lots of fun... ruler work and free motion.

Beautiful backing!

The last quilt from Shaleem. I named it Blue Roses. We did E2E roses with blue thread.

Design is called Maggie's Roses.

You can really see them on the backing fabric!

A Burnet box Project Linus quilt.

Maggie's Roses again as the E2E design.

We used a purple thread and it turned out SO sweet!

Chemo quilt I made from a jelly roll from a client... along with the border fabric.

More Maggie's Roses with a dark purple thread.

You can really see them on the back!

Margaret made this kinda wild quilt:)

Love the paisley fabric!

Used Chestnut Swirls as the design with bright yellow thread. Love the way it turned out!!!

Another chemo made by me:) This one used Civil War reproduction fabrics and muslin scraps.

Used the Chestnut Swirls design with a light tan thread.

Love the paisley backing I found!

Started on Christmas for the girls:)
These are travel pillows and the paper pieced kitties are pockets:) Then I machine embroidered their names on it. Yes they are going opposite ways.... have to make the the same but different:) LOL!!!

Now I am in the cat making business:) This one is Marie's the youngest. I need to buy more Cluster Stuff stuffing so I can finish her. Then I need to make Hayden's.... didn't have anything in the stash so will need to go shop:) I have enough blue minkee for a boy puppy for the new grandson coming:)

So this is how my studio looked at the end of the day yesterday:0 Pretty darn messy... but do not worry it is all clean today:) Hubby vacuumed everything up and I put everything away again:) You can see Bob inspecting the floor:) LOL! "Mom what is all this stuff?????" 
No more embroidery till the weekend.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...