Sunday, August 30, 2020

Almost September:) Finally!

 Hi All, 

Here's hoping September is a better month for us all!

Was a quick and busy week:) Got a few things done and have a large quilt still on frame but should finish it next week so you an see it. LOVE it!!

We got back up in the 100's with the feels like hitting 112:( I m SO ready for some cooler weather!

Grand daughters go to real school starting tomorrow. My son said it felt like he hit the lottery:)

On with the pics:

Here are Mary's pillow shams all done:) She is gong to send me a picture when it is all finished and on her bed.

We quilted a PL to do a practice run on a new design:)

Turned out so sweet!

Here is the actual quilt we used it on. It is called Flower Child and I think we will be using it a lot!

Close up of Barbie.... oops looks like her nose belongs on a pig:) 
LOL!!!! The loop hit it just right:)

The backing is from QIY and the binding came with the kit:) They still have some at FT Worth Studios online. The youngest granddaughter will be getting this for Christmas:)

This a new breed of hummingbird I saw this morning??? Nope honey bees and 1 wasp. What to do? Google says to take down after dark and not replace for 4 days. That will make them find a different path and the hummingbirds will complain but still keep coming back. 2 of the hummers have been drinking until the bees start to bother them to much. Guess they know how to coexist pretty well.


And now a picture of one of my design walls... there are 3 things going on. Why not right? The shirts on left are one memory quilt, the shirts and 9 patches hanging are another and the clear poster boards are the quilting designs for what I am working on right now. No wonder I have trouble sleeping:)


And lastly my LaPassion progress. I have finished the 6 diamonds that will be in between 6 hexagons.
There are 1026 pieces in those 6 making the total pieces so far 3118. You can only see 1/2 of the center medallion. Taking a break from it for a bit and then back at it! I will finish it one day:)

Hope everyone has a great week! 
Stay cool and pray for rain!!!










No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...