Sunday, August 16, 2020

t Hot Hot!!!

 Hi All,

That pretty much sums up our weather this week! 107 as the high with heat indexes over 110. Summer is here but not for long:) Thank Goodness! 90 is forecast for tomorrow... have no idea why but will gladly take it!!

I wanted to post my little garden pictures but the internet is sssooo slow I can't get them downloaded onto the PC:( UGH! 

So I will show you what I got done this week....


Gloria made his sweet Sampler quilt.

It is all custom with ruler work and freehand quilting all over.

There are no 2 blocks exactly the same... and yes I was running out of ideas:) LOL!

Remember you can click on picture for a larger view.

It turned out really great!

And it could be reversible:)

My body is not really happy so will have hubby do a few digital quilts this week so it can rest.
This is a PL panel.


Love this design but had a hard time with the fish fins... wanted to skip:(

So instead of that design we went with kitty paws on eldest granddaughter's quilt. Wait till you see the binding and backing fabric. Crazy! May have to sit for a bit until Bianca is back to sewing mode as she is still doing embroidery . In fact she is stitching right now:)

I kept feeling like someone was watching me:) LOL!
I got the Barbie kit in for youngest granddaughter and all the borders are cut... yup waiting for Bianca. And yes I could setup another Bernina but really don't want to:)

Eldest's kitty cat. Still have to finish the bandanna. So after this project is finished on Bianca I just have a puppy to make for grandson and then back to sewing.

So I hope everyone has a cooler week and
 remember to stay safe!!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...