Sunday, August 9, 2020

Still August~

 Hi All,

Hope everyone had a great week!

I met up with quilty friends on Friday and did handwork and that was the best day! Well today will be after we visit the girls:)

Got 2 quilts done and that was about it. I think I overdid it and felt it Wed so did nothing and then had errands and massage on Thursday. Still wore out but body is feeling better! Need to remember to go slower and stop pushing myself! But I get caught up and then there is only 1 more row ... I can do that. Nope! Think again Lou! Be the tortoise not the hare!


On with a few pictures:


Mary made this quilt for her son in law who was in Airborne. It is for their son:)
I first thought an allover except for the patch area but those stars needed to pop!
Backing fabric is perfect!


















No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...