Sunday, October 11, 2020

A few Summer days:(

 Hi All, 

Well Summer has reappeared for a few days:( Suppose to get to 96 or more today. Glad we have AC!!!

Was a busy quilting week  and a busy sewing weekend:) Hubby was gone most of Sat at The Vintage Car Drag Races at Little River so I got to sew and sew!!! I finished the pumpkin runner and the memory quilt. Today both got quilted and the binding is made and will be sewn on next:) Nice to get 2 projects out of the way:) Still need to figure out how to quilt next quilt and get it loaded to start tomorrow.

Otherwise it was a quiet week except for Dazi working:) Here is what she worked on:

First up is Janice's stunning hexie quilt!!

She worked on it at several Bee's:)

Tons of ruler work and a little free hand feathers in the blooms.

There were 20 different thread colors and 16 bobbins of thread used.

Looks amazing!!!

My Spring wool project is all done:)

I worked on it real hard and then took a few months off and finally finished it... couldn't start a new project till it was done. I do that so I don't have too many UFO's:)

Pumpkin topper ready to be quilted.

Memory quilt also ready to be quilted.

Nice to clear a few plates:) Somedays I feel like I am twirling quite a few of them:(
Have an awesome week and stay cool or dry wherever you live!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...