Sunday, October 25, 2020

October nearly over?

 Hi All, 

Hard to believe Fall is upon us, Halloween is next week, then Thanksgiving will quickly appear, then Christmas and finally this year will be over! Time flies when you are having fun:)

So got a quilt finished with tons and tons of filler... body wasn't too happy but I pushed through. Have the quilt loaded to start tomorrow:) The list is going down:) YEA!

We also went and voted Wednesday at 2... no waiting:)

I also finished my wool nativity runner. Turned out really nice even though I used the directions as suggestions:) They wanted you to make the runner first and then applique on top... well I didn't want to so did it my way. There is no batting or binding. I stitched it and left a hole to pull it through and then stitched it all the way around. Love it!

Met with my bee and worked on it there:) Had a funeral that we decided we really didn't want to go to. I went to friends house to teach her hubby how to use the longarm software. So the week flew by:)

I have the AC guy coming tomorrow to get the heater ready which from what I have seen we will need this week. 45 is to be the high on Tuesday and the low is 44?? BRRR! The mornings have been pretty cool and the kitties have wanted to sleep in:) I am ok with that since so do we:) LOL!

Ok on with pictures:


This is Camille's sorority quilt for herself:)

There is lots and lots of freehand quilting on this one!

I used 29 bobbins of mostly white thread with a bit of green and pink for a few blocks.

Love the backing fabric!

Oh I also basted a quilt I made all by hand a few years back... not sure when? I am hand quilting it. It will keep me warm on those cold days!!

Here is the Nativity runner.

And a closeup:) Really happy with it!

Well will stay home most of the week and should get a few items done:)
 Will get the computer quilting started after the next quilt.
Need to finish my Halloween costume for the party next weekend:)
Have an amazing week!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...