Sunday, October 18, 2020

Another busy week... but aren't they all?

 Hi All,

Seems like the days are flying by and Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it!

I see all the Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff out in stores already:( UGH!!! Good thing we do small and I have almost everything:) I try to buy or make a new nativity something every year.. this year it's a wool runner with lots and lots of little pieces:) It is cut, fused and I have started stitching it:) Of course I love Sue Spargo's Squash series she has on Instagram... saving it maybe for next year? Or Kathy Schmitz Snowflakes runner? Always something to make:) LOL!

Have another funeral to go to this coming week.. the hubby of MIL BFF that passed last month. So won't be home much this week. Might be a good break? I do have 2 full days of custom quilting scheduled.

Ok on with pictures:

The last memory quilt is done:)

Got it quilted last weekend and then bound.

The whole order got dropped off to client on Tuesday.

Karen B made this quilt.

She let me custom quilt it for her so lots of feathers and ruler work.

Really turned out great!

Here is the back ... was shipped to Maine on Thursday:)

Pumpkin runner all quilted and bound and ready to give away:)

I still have almost enough of this cat fabric from years ago to use as the backing.

I made these 2 Calico Corns from wool. Pattern from Rebekah Smith.

So the list is gradually getting smaller and I am getting less stressed:)
I think I am gonna like retired life next year:)
Have an awesome week!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...