Sunday, August 24, 2014

August 24, 2014

Wow what a great week off:) Well off from care giving but not from quilting and sewing:) yea!!!

I am going to get right to the pictures.... someone... Delyte... was complaining there weren't enough pictures last week so please complain to her if this post is overloaded:) ha ha!!!

First up is Elaine's Sunbonnet Sue quilt.

    She hand stitched all the blocks while going to her hubby's Dr appts.
Love the Nursery Rhyme Toile backing fabric!

Carolla's Fall panel.

I played:) lots of ruler work.

                        Love the way the sunshine plays on the quilt:)
Backing.

Carolla's Winter quilt.... no I did not feel any cooler working on this:) ha ha!!!

There was paper piecing, applique and piecing in this quilt.
I free motioned and did some ruler work.

Backing:)

LOVE this one!!!! A very modern Christmas wall hanging. Oh and it is Carolla's:)

Love the swirls!

Plain muslin backing.

A Patriotic quilt from yup... Carolla:)

Love when I can play:) I also did some ruler work.

Backing.

Whole back... really pretty!

This is Dot's quilt that grew and grew. Oh ya hers usually do anyway:)
 ha ha!!!

Swirls and feathers... my favorites!

Backing:)
 
Ok only 20 pictures this time:) ha ha!!! I am on duty next week so only a picture or 2:)
Bob went in Friday to be neutered and his teeth cleaned. He had gingivitis really bad:( Poor dude he was hurting at both ends. But Saturday he was almost his ornery self:) and today he is!
 
Well have a great week!!!! I am hoping to get a few projects completed for my daughter:)

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...