Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a really nice day:) Mine was quiet with a nice email card and gift card from my daughter:) Hubby cooked me breakfast and then life went on:)

Had a busy week quilting and also went on a road trip with Pat to Dallas area.  Had lunch at our favorite Gyro place, shopped at my favorite quilt store.... Stitched with Love and also to Quilt Asylum. Bought a few things:) Had my Favorite BBQ at Spring Creek BBQ:) Yums! Then met up with a bunch of ladies to make blankets:) Always fun to be with them:) Then stopped at Braum's on the way home. Woke up feeling like like I have partied all night:( And I didn't even drive! Oh well we only do it every 3 months so I will be ready to go again by then:)

First up is one of Marlene's Christmas quilts.

She got one of those new new fangled cutting machines and has been busy:)

I got to play... all free hand:)

Backing:)

Her second quilt. Love the sleigh in the corner!

Love the Hunters Star block!

All the silver fabrics made me almost chilly:) Ha ha!!!!

Jax got his whiskers and is all done now:)

Jill had me quilt straight lines on the yoga mat.

That is a  lot of fun!!!!

Love the Kaffe fabric on the back!!!

Puppy has his background fabric and next to him are all the goodies I found:) Not too many:)

MIL opened her gift and loved the pillow:) yea!

Matches that quilt I gave her VERY well:)

Well hope you all have a wonderful day and a productive week:) Sending you all hugs!!!!






1 comment:

Lisa said...

All you work is beautiful! MIL is lucky you have made her such gorgeous gifts. I am curious about the cutting machine, it cuts the fabric and then you applique it on? Whay brand is it.

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...