Sunday, May 29, 2016

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Hi All:)

Hope you are all enjoying this long weekend! Of course we have been on vacation all week and both are back to work tomorrow:( We pretty much just ran around locally and ate out way too much:) Was a nice relaxing week for us both. I did not... I repeat... I did not quilt on Dazi all week:) We both needed the break! I did sew some though:)

Yes I have pictures:)

We went to IKEA and they have fabric:) And not that expensive.  This one feels a lot like Kaffe fabrics and is 100 % cotton. Will be a backing for the hexie quilt I am working on right now:)

These kitties are made from a canvas like fabric:) Too cute!!!!

Another canvas like fabric but super cool!

Finished up Shelley's #2 quilt and got them both delivered to her:)

Needed to fill some space so emb.

Still a cool backing!

I got a GC from Amazon from daughter for Mother's Day and ordered 6 yds of Kaffe fabrics:) LOVE them !!!!

My son asked if I could emb a bag for Hayden's recital. I said yes but when I got home this beautiful bag was on Embroidery Library and it was okay-ed by son so off to Joann's we went.... right before IKEA:) And got all the stuff:) Had enough leftovers to make her 1 year old sister a bag:) Yes there was glitter everywhere!!!

Finished up my mini Science Fair.  Just straight line quilting on Bianca.

Back... um hexies!!!!!

My new kitty pillow:)

4 pillowcases for Children's hospital:)

Another flimsy made. Love this pattern!!!! SO easy and uses a layer cake. 

4 bags of tshirts all cut for rugs:) Now to get busy... need to re watch the video:) I still need more if you have any to donate to me:) Or if you go to garage sales...... red, black, blue and white:) Thank you Shelley S and Lori Beth!!!!

Another mini all done!!! This was in the back of the Galaxy BOM book. They made a pillow out of the scraps. I made this wall hanging and just quilted straight lines on it with Bianca. 


This is the next project all cut:) Ballerina by Jaybird quilts. Have had the fabric prob 2-3 years.

KoKo is doing VERY well! She gets her last antibiotics tonight:) Had a hard time giving them to her but her Dr said to put butter on them. Man what a difference that made! Slid right down:)  She goes back in a week and a half to get bloodwork redone to be sure all her numbers are back to normal:)

Guess that's all from here! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...