Sunday, March 26, 2017

End of March is fast approaching!

Hope everyone had a great week! Ours was finally uneventful:) No falls and no sick furbabies:) yea!!!

Did get to attend our grand daughters bday party at Chuck E Cheese... hubby and I are both ok to not go there again for many years!!! We should of gotten an I survived t shirt or button!!

I did get to go to Bee and will show you what I have been working on:)

So on with the pictures!

This is the only quilt I got finished this week.
This is Martha's mini churn dash quilt.

She had 110 mini churn dashes in it:)

Love the way the back looks:) She already has a bed for it and she was thinking of putting it in the show this July.

This what I am working on at Bee. The first 2 Bees I sewed the strip sets. This time I was able to sew all the light rows together. In between I pressed and cut:) Next time I will sew all the dark rows together. Seems to be a good thing to have a project just for Bee especially since I don't have much sewing time at home anymore.

Here is the corrected Lucy Boston Cross. Not my favorite but  it is the last one and I have been working on the 1 in squares for the 9 patches that will be the corner stones.

Will only be quilting 2 days this week as Pat and I are heading North to Dallas, Canton and Plano for a few days:) Fun girls getaway:) Yes I have already bought the wine:)

Hope you all have a great week!!!!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...