Sunday, April 22, 2018

April has been a weird weather month!!!

Hi all!

It seems like Mother Nature has been playing games yet again! We have gotten to have a peak at Spring but it keeps falling back to cooler temperatures:( Some states have even gotten snow again???
I am hoping for prettier weather soon!!!

Was a busy quilting week... I have 2 items I can not show as they are challenge quilts:)

Lets see what I got done:

Mary W made this beautiful Judy Niemeyer quilt and I was thrilled to quilt it for her!

I did it all custom and used King Tut Joseph's Coat thread by Superior Threads LOVE the variegated on this one!!!

Her backing was perfect! 
Remember if you click on the picture you get a bigger view:) Just want you to see the quilting:)

Verna dropped this one off and said to do my thing:) Ha ha!!!
She is a big one! 107x108.

It is all freehand except for some ruler work.

The backing really shows what I did:)

Well have another loaded for tomorrow so I can get started right away:)
Should be home 3 full days:) Have Bee on friday:) YEA!!!!

MIL fell last night and has pain but did not want to go hospital:( We think she bruised her tailbone. The in house Dr will be there tomorrow.

Buster... our elder statesman... has a good cold:( Poor guy!!! I did get him to eat a bit so am hoping he gets better soon! The up and down weather is playing havoc on the outside  and inside/outside kitties!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!! 

1 comment:

Donna Fuegmann said...

Amazing!

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...