Sunday, April 8, 2018

Short and Sweet....

Well I was out of pocket with a severe sinus headache for most of the week so nothing got done:( No quilting and very little handwork and that wasn't done till Friday:( It was probably allergies.... those darn things!!! Well am feeling much better as of today and have had lots and lots of rest so hope to be a ball of fire starting tomorrow:)

Temps got in the upper 80's and then a cold front came through and then another and the heater has been on... yes the AC was on this week also:( We have had to go back into the winter clothing for a few days:( Surprise!

I only have these 2 pictures for you today:

This is the 108" wide Kaffe backing I bought on sale online for Millie quilt:)

And Sue Spargo birds #6-9:)
I have been working on the next set already:) Only 21 more to go:)

Enjoy the week... stay warm or dry or cool wherever you live!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better. Say Hello to everyone for me.

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...