Sunday, April 15, 2018

Darn allergies are at it again:(

Well I did really well until the last front came through with really high winds:( Quilted some during the week and even made it to lunch bunch and bee but then this weekend it has just gotten worse again:( I know it's cottonwood sneaking in and wouldn't you know the neighbors behind us have a few of them:( I do try to stay in and run the AC or the heater as it just so happened again this morning... but it is going to get me anyway:(

As I said I did get some quilting done but not finished yet... a custom job... hopefully allergies willing I will finish it tomorrow:)

I did however get 3 more Spargo birds done.... have to hold off a bit until more wool I ordered comes in then I can start up again:)


I finished putting my Bee quilt together at my Bee this week:) I added the borders yesterday:) Now in the closet she goes to wait to be quilted.

It was a free pattern from Moda a few years back....  http://www.modabakeshop.com/2016/06/bee-utiful-quilt-a-long-block-1-bee-curious.html

And here is #6 rosette all done for my Millie quilt:) I have started #7 and it will be in blues:)

Hope everyone has a great week... I have guild and groceries so hoping to get some quilting done also!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...