Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter:) Ours was very quiet with just the 2 of us and the cats of course:) The weather has been amazing!!! Spring is officially here!

Was a very busy quilting week! Here are the pics to prove it:

Gayle made this Iron Cross quilt.

I used 4 different quilting patterns in the blocks. And a beadboard border. Also no quilting in almost all the red so it pops!

Love the backing!! Turned out really nice!

Cam made this quilt for her Mentor.

Lots of feathers and then some quilting on shirts and filler in the middle block.


Turned out really nice!

Margaret dropped of this yardage and then I just looped all over:)

Such sweet fabric!

She said she bought 8 units thinking they were a qtr yd but ended up with 8 yds:) I think I will be seeing this fabric again:)

Pat made this sweet Doxie quilt for a dear friend.

Just looped all over:)

Really sweet!

These machine emb blocks were donated and Pat made this chemo quilt with them.

I looped and then went around the medallions.

Someone is really going to love this one!

Thisis teh chemo quilt I made at the last We Care Bee.


All finished:)

A train Project Linus quilt I finally got finished!

Some little boy will love it!!!

Next week is our We Care Bee and I have loaded a custom that will take the rest of the week... it's a Judy Niemeyer. So not as many pics next time:)

Have an awesome week!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

These look wonderful. Say Hello to the Bee from me. Have a great week.

Dot said...

Beautiful work as always

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...